Frequently Asked Questions
You can sign up on Pitch Distro by entering your username, email address & password.Visit Here for the sign-up process.
Kindly refresh your email or check your Spam mails too for confirmation.
- Create an account with Pitch Distro and log in.
- To begin the distribution process, click on Release Single, Release Album, or Upload Video.
- Enter your release information, artwork, and audio file, then hit “Submit.”
- Your release will go online on all digital streaming platforms on the selected date if it meets the requirements.
All uploaded tracks must be in the following format;WAV + sample rate>=44.1kHz; sample size >=16bit + file size <200MB
All uploaded images must be of the following requirements:
JPEG / PNG (we recommend at least 3000 x 3000 pixels) with a file size of less than 10MB.The artwork must be a perfect square.Text on artwork must be your release title or artist name. Do not include any additional irrelevant information on your cover art. Bar code, email address, URL, label name are not allowed.
Check your artist dashboard for the links.
- The New Release delivery window is one week before to the scheduled date of the commercial release, but some DSPs could push back this date.
- It is advised that you schedule the release two months before the release date in order to take advantage of Playlisting.
It will take 24 hours to review and 7 business days to distribute your release.However, we recommend that you upload your music 4 weeks ahead of your release date. This will help correct rejected releases and grant you playlisting opportunities.
You can, by entering your release’s ISRC code from your former distributor, when submitting your release with us.
After publishing your release with us, take it down from your old distributor.
- Register with Pitch Distro
- Submit your music two months before it is released.
- Send us your promotional plans, press materials, biography, song lyrics, and song details.
- Get a playlist on services like Boomplay, Apple Music, and Spotify.
Please be aware that playlisting is not guaranteed.
We send your release to over 200+ DSPs after distribution.
- Global Distribution includes Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, Youtube Music, SoundCloud, Deezer, Tidal, Pandora, Shazam etc.
- Social Media: Facebook & Instagram
See all DSP’s HERE
Distributing your release on Pitch Distro is FREE.
Your streaming reports and earnings will be displayed on your artist dashboard.
To withdraw funds, select Withdraw and Fill in the forms.
We keep 10% of your revenue whiles you keep 90%.
To take down your release from the Digital Music Services, send us an email with the following:
- The UPC of the release(s)
- The stores on which you want your release(s) to be taken down.
- Why you want to take it down
Please note that various streaming platforms have different timelines in which they process requests.
It may take 2 business days up to 4 weeks for the release to be completely removed from all streaming services.
UPC is the catalog number for the release or « product ».
One UPC can refer to a release with several ISRCs.
The ISRC (International Standard Recording Code) is the standard identifying code attributed to each audio recording (both musical and audiovisual).
Each track of your product must necessarily have an ISRC code, which will be definitively assigned to it once.